What We Do
More than just an image, we provide clients with full creative design capabilities that are well-crafted and well thought of. Our expertise lies across different platforms such as animation, 3D, and full design suite.
For us, website is one of the tangible expressions of a company. Offering complete 360-degree web development services, our trademark is a well-built, functional, responsive, and user-friendly site. We provide creative concept assistance, programming, maintenance, and hosting services.
Understanding the critical rise in mobile usage, we help design and develop the right applications for your desired goals. With capabilities in both iOS and Android apps, our team of experts provide more than just services. We offer solutions that includes back-end services and database management.
Customer Relationship Management
Our client relations go beyond just answering your call. Backed by proper knowledge and a welcoming attitude, we provide complete CRM marketing services, as well as customer support functions by email, live chat, and telephone.
Online and Social Marketing
We value your presence online because we know that digital connection is as important as meeting your clients personally. With our significant experience with the digital landscape, we offer strategic online marketing with constant optimization, as well as social media management and marketing.
Our goal is simple: deliver beyond client’s targeted expectation. Working exclusive for our international clients, our team provides expertise on information technology outsourcing services, software development services, and marketing services.
Mosed Corporation began operations in the Philippines in 2016, providing global IT and marketing services across different platforms. Our services include software development, website design, creative design, programming, data analysis, strategic consultancy, hardware management and maintenance, and online marketing and social media management.
Mosed Corporation is looking for a talented, driven and enthusiastic Senior QA Engineer for its new project, Sporting News. Sporting News has offices in the U.S, Australia, and other areas across the globe.
As a Senior QA you will be responsible for
- Writing and maintaining accurate and detailed test plans.
- dentify components to be tested and define, document, and prepare test specifications with comprehensive test scenarios and complete test data.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based on test results and/or changes in product design.
- Test functionality of the CMS back-end and check if things work on front-end as expected.
- Create, maintain and execute automated test scripts for functional testing.
- Ensuring that bugs reported in defect management tools are complete, clear, concise and comprehensive for other team members to replicate and/or understand reported defect with all the necessary supporting information.
- Working closely with developers to ensure that issues are fully understood.
- Conducting testing across multiple platforms (desktop browser, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Working effectively with international team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as QA engineer with a strong background in web and automation testing.
- Experience working with CMS systems such as Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Ability to write automated test scripts for web testing.
- Good knowledge in software quality assurance and defining quality strategies for projects and client engagements.
- Keen eye for defects a must.
- Good English skills, both written & verbal.
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
Advantageous to have
- Experience working with Drupal CMS.
- Experience in web automated testing using Cypress, Selenium or equivalent.
We are one unit, working towards excellence in information technology. We are nimble, giving us global manoeuvrability to diversify our strengths. We are Mosed.