What We Do
More than just an image, we provide clients with full creative design capabilities that are well-crafted and well thought of. Our expertise lies across different platforms such as animation, 3D, and full design suite.
For us, website is one of the tangible expressions of a company. Offering complete 360-degree web development services, our trademark is a well-built, functional, responsive, and user-friendly site. We provide creative concept assistance, programming, maintenance, and hosting services.
Understanding the critical rise in mobile usage, we help design and develop the right applications for your desired goals. With capabilities in both iOS and Android apps, our team of experts provide more than just services. We offer solutions that includes back-end services and database management.
Customer Relationship Management
Our client relations go beyond just answering your call. Backed by proper knowledge and a welcoming attitude, we provide complete CRM marketing services, as well as customer support functions by email, live chat, and telephone.
Online and Social Marketing
We value your presence online because we know that digital connection is as important as meeting your clients personally. With our significant experience with the digital landscape, we offer strategic online marketing with constant optimization, as well as social media management and marketing.
Our goal is simple: deliver beyond client’s targeted expectation. Working exclusive for our international clients, our team provides expertise on information technology outsourcing services, software development services, and marketing services.
Mosed Corporation began operations in the Philippines in 2016, providing global IT and marketing services across different platforms. Our services include software development, website design, creative design, programming, data analysis, strategic consultancy, hardware management and maintenance, and online marketing and social media management.
- Project Manager
- Front End Developer (2 vacancies)
- Magento 2 Developer
- Data Analyst
- Accounting Assistant
- Senior Shopify Developer
The Project Manager is responsible for liaising with the client’s customers to ensure their business needs and requirements are catered to according to mutually agreed prioritisations. He/she manage lines of communication between the client and the customers through regular documented communication and meetings.
- Ownership of the entire project lifecycle from inception through to deployment and post-deployment support.
- Providing initial validation of incoming development requests, distinguishing those requiring further information and facilitating this with customers.
- Upkeep of tasks and issues within a web-based project management tool.
- Creation and upkeep of project-related documentation including project plans.
- Day-to-day communication with development teams in multiple office locations as well as liaising with external customer teams.
- Assistance with the development of internal process methodologies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong record of academic achievement
- At least three (3) years significant PM experience in large-scale software development projects
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, and ability to act on own initiative.
- Experience liaising with external customers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Experience working within the gaming industry.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience working with gaming certification providers.
- Some technical knowledge of software systems.
As a Front-End developer, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining array of web applications. You will develop high-performance web components, static page, and dynamic web application, and keeping in mind SEO integration with the platform. You will also be responsible for the integration of different web services required by the specification document.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle not limited to code analysis, development & database optimization, testing, implementation, and maintenance
- Converts web designs into responsive, secure, and scalable web application
- Create a responsive and scalable application that is optimize for mobile devices
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Take ownership of developing scalable web components
- Debug and maintain existing microservices, API or web component
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming and daily stand-up meeting
- Integrate and import data from various back-end services and database
- Create a robust component library utilized across several products
- Write documentation or review documentation written by others
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS and ES6 or other front-end Node.js framework
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS3 and responsive design
- Experience with Git version
- Strong problem-solving skills and debugging skills
- Understanding of JSON web token or similar stateless auth practice
- Understanding of Node.JS asynchronous nature
- Understanding and applying SEO strategies
Advantageous to have
- Experience with SCSS, Less or similar CSS preprocessor tool
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker or other container platform
- Experience with APIs and databases (SQL, Key-Value Stores, NoSQL)
- Experience with Redux and Next.JS
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
- Experience in authentication and authorization between distributed system
- Experience in event driven architecture or reactive programming
Ideal candidates may also possess strong skills in:
- System Integration
- API Development
- Strong understanding of eCommerce best practices
- Data Mapping
- GIT and Version Control
- LAMP Stack Expertise
- Plugin Development
- Professional experience with object oriented programming and relational database design principles
- Web server / networking / IT experience
Skills & Requirements
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Demonstrated web development skills (e.g., through a portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams, etc.)
- Possesses an understanding of development operations best practices
- Has strong Magento frontend and backend development experience
- Is comfortable with MVC frameworks
- Has familiarity with process flow-charting, wire frames, mock-ups, site maps
- Love of learning, and ability to work with minimal supervision or training
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services hosting, and general Magento hosting system administration,
- Use Git for version control system
- Work experience in Philippines.
Mosed Corporation is looking for a driven Data Analyst to join the team. To succeed in the role, he/she must have a keen eye for detail, at least 3 years related work experience and high-level proficiency with analytical software and tools.
- Analyze structured and unstructured data by creating graphs and visualizations
- Use Python to visualize data to discover trends and patterns
- Perform hypothesis testing and prepare data visualization reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Applied Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experienced in using Python and SQL databases
- Knowledge of R and MongoDB preferred
- Detail-oriented with ability to understand different types of data and gain insights.
- Assists the company accountant in
- daily activities such as recording of sales & purchase and inventory reconciliation
- updating collections and purchase orders
- monthly reconciliation of all accounts, such as but not limited to Bank, Inventory, Receivable and Payable Accounts
- Responsible for maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Perform other clerical or administrative task to support the management as required
Skills and Requirements
- Fresh graduate of BS in Accountancy, Finance, Management, or other related business course
- With basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Hardworking and with keen attention to details
Job Type: Temporary
Mosed Corporation is looking for a Senior Shopify Developer who will build, develop and maintain the company’s Shopify assets. The Senior Shopify Developer will work with team managers, clients and executives in developing e-commerce- related projects.
- Develop and maintain Shopify stores based on client requirements.
- Customize and design the store UI and other front-end elements to reflect the approved overall store design (mobile & desktop).
- Customize purchased store themes based on client and project/business requirements.
- Develop and apply custom features/ functions as required.
- Build and develop APIs that will integrate platforms with backend systems.
- Work with team managers and stakeholders to scope new requests and plan its implementation.
- Work with third-party service providers in integrating their services into Shopify and/or Shopify Plus.
- Work with both our in-house developers and designers to address UI / UX or other function/design or feature-related concerns.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, address specific requirements and troubleshoot issues at a moment’s notice.
- Create and maintain API Documentation and system processes as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field.
- Has at least 3 years of solid experience developing on the Shopify/ Shopify Plus platform and maintaining it.
- Has Strong Shopify/ Liquid development experience (can develop or build Shopify themes from scratch).
- Has experience with Shopify/ Storefront API (can develop custom apps when needed and use third party APIs).
- Has a strong understanding of UI and web design principles, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web standards and functionalities.
- Knowledgeable in security/ data protection principles and GPDR.
- Has a well-disciplined approach when it comes to debugging including third party Shopify apps, testing and QA.
- Works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Always updated and applies current best practices to his/her work.
- Possesses above average english communications skills in both verbal and written forms.
- Has a positive and proactive “lets get it done” attitude, approachable and well mannered.
- Familiarity with other e-commerce platforms particularly with Magento is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Facebook and Google Ads dynamic tracking is an advantage.
- Possession of Shopify certifications is an advantage.
We are one unit, working towards excellence in information technology. We are nimble, giving us global manoeuvrability to diversify our strengths. We are Mosed.